Trigger-it is the Innovative and modern way to manage your endpoints
Available on Cloud
Up to 250 endpoints
staring from 15 USD per endpoint annually
Available for dedicated deployment On Premises
and on cloud
for large scale deployments and more than 250 endpoints.
Trigger-it enables you to manage your endpoints and gain unmatched visibility on endpoints performance, network traffic, running processes and taking actions based on those insights.
Trigger-it is free for up to 25 users and available starting from 15 USD, register for free now.
Install and forget
Just install Trigger-it agent and start controlling, monitoring and securing your corporate devices.
Now you can manage traveling users and non-domain joined devices with ease without worrying about corporate policies and how to apply it like roaming users or ATM machines.
Compatible with: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (x86 and 64 bit), Android and Linux Ubunut, Redhat, SUSE, MINT and Centos.
And Much more...
- Monitor CPU, Disk, Memory consumption including troubled Processes.
- Track Application crashes and identify changes in Software and updates that might have caused the issue.
- Historical Traceroute for failed and delayed connections to identify the root cause of network issues.
- Software compliance investigation to identify configuration drifts on endpoints.
- Software license compliance.
- Hardware changes identification on managed assets.
- Find PCs with specific configuration.
- Privilege Access Management.
- Bandwidth control policy for application to preserve internet and WAN bandwidth.
- EXE blocking that works even if file was renamed.
- Application whitelisting and Process execution tracking to easily build policies.
- Sandboxing integration to analyze the behavior of running applications.
- Host based firewall to block TCP, UDP, IP and domain name traffic.
- Import assets data directly from Agents.
- Manage vendors, support contracts, purchase orders and contracts.
- Track expiring assets.
- Track assignee and assets changes.
- More than 35 reports and dashboards built in the system.
- Dashboard designer and report designer access to build dynamic dashboards and reports.
- Correlate different types of data including performance, security and network traffic data.
- Plot network traffic on maps to identify threats and traffic to malicious destinations.
Support and Documentation
Meet TriggeriT's Core Features
Take a look below at some of the most important features we implemented in the TriggeriT
Everything can be changed and customized to your own needs.